I was lucky to be able to be slot in without making an appointment. My hairdresser was Bianca, and after being pampered with some hot herbal tea + a neck/shoulder massage + shampoo & treatment + cut, I walked out of the salon with the hair of a goddess, smelling like Aveda and feeling like a million dollars. So THIS is what you get when you pay shitloads for a haircut at a swanky salon!
Wow.

I want my hair to look like this forever, can?? T_T
Now indulging in grapes + blue brie on fig & grain crackers, while sipping on a hot cuppa Rooibos tea. Mmm.

And decadent Darrel Lea liquor chocolates waiting to be indulged in!
I'm not the biggest fan of chocolate, alcohol or fruit, but somehow when the three combine...
Gosh I really should stop rambling and get some marking done.
Friday tomorrow, YAY!!!
