
Beautiful fresh banana cupcakes from Cakiepoo! ♥
I will be working full-time in two weeks. As much as I am looking forward to it, I honestly wonder if I'd be able to cope with having to wake up by 7am every morning, God help me.
A massive pimple on my face popped last night, leaving a swollen scab in between my eyes/eyebrows today which was still too fresh to pick at.

Today, a student asked if the 'thing' on my forehead was a bindi and if I was trying to be Indian or something, bless him.
And man, I am so addicted to Zuma. I'm so SICK of it already, but I cannot stop until I beat Eddie's high scores!! Rawr.

I stayed home tonight playing this shit when I was supposed to be out having dinner and catching up with Judith & Co., FML.
(... Hang on, what life?)
By the way, only four people turned up for THURSDAY NIGHT SOCCER. I can't wait till everyone is back from holidays. Watching the boys play isn't as much fun without the WAGs either.
Been itching to kick some balls too so I'm hoping we can round up enough girls sometime to book a court!