
无聊死.
Would love to walk around in the city and go to the museum or something, but they've jacked up the price for public transport again and I now have to pay a bleeping $7.80 just to get to the city, which is only 10 minutes away from my house!! O.o
Didn't feel like eating instant noodles either cos I'm sick of eating at home, so I decided to be naughty and splurged on my favourite lunch- Sushi and Boost Juice @ Indooroopilly. :D~

Ate in my car so that I wouldn't get distracted by the shops and go window shopping and fall in l♥ve with something and end up spending munny that I do not have.
MMSed kisses to Eddie at work..

Car park

Then went to Queensland Transport to put my renewed Malaysian drivers license in the system so that I can book in for my long-overdued driving test.
Drove behind one of these trucks again.
Look closer. SCARY CAN!!!

Bloody hell the first time I noticed these trucks, I almost shat in my pants cos I thought the truck was really facing me and we were going to collide head-on fml. I was about to jam my brakes in panic before I realized it was only a fucking picture of the front of a truck on the back of the (real) fucking truck.

Some innocent driver is gonna get a heart attack or cause a multiple crash by braking suddenly one day, and this company is gonna get sued their arses off I tell you.
Anyhoos. Today's word origin of the day is...

Christmas pressie from Bev!
And I'm halfway through this book which got me rethinking about the issue of bullying at school again..

No need to worry about that with my new workplace! :)
Meh too lazy to blog already. Off to play Zuma!