
The dreaded 'shark boys' were at the end of the jetty and as usual, the selfish bleeps had tied all their big fat rods to every post so that noone else could fish there. Grr. We were lucky we managed to bag a corner on one side of the jetty.
Got to see some action though, cos they did land a small shark

I had no space to cast because of the stupid shark rods so I simply dropped my line below. That was where all the bream would be anyway, swimming around the pylons.
I got what I wanted :D

I caught a couple but we only brought the legal one home.
Had it for lunch today! Nom.
Also caught a couple of super cute spikey puffies

Eddie caught stingray!

Of course, the first thing we had in mind was sambal stingray, but Eddie had a better idea... so we gave Bjorn the Chef our stingray and left it up to him to come up with something crazy for dinner.
Thus, today's dinner was...
*drumrolls*

STINGRAY TACOS ~!!
It was yummy! The others didnt think it was spectacular, but I thought it was pretty good considering rays aren't the most versatile fish in the world to make dishes out of.
Well done Bjorn! :)
. . . . .
. . . . .
Meanwhile, Mel & Darren the newly-engageds came by our place to drop off my belated birthday pressie ♥
I found the perfect Christmas gifts for my two little cousins, who are forever pestering me to let them take photos on my compact digital camera.



