Sunday, November 29, 2009

Lazy Sunday

After an absolutely awesomely fun-filled day yesterday (see [ Facebook album ], I is too lazy to upload those photos again), we're spending today sleeping in and just chilling at home :)

Am now listening to smooth jazz on [ di.fm ] while having Eddie's yummy charsiu for lunch. Got started on reading/am lovin The Little Prince (by Antoine de Saint Exupéry) which Bev lent me last night (♥_♥)



Eddie came across this charming li'l fella while hanging out his laundry earlier this morning





Ain't he ADORABLE?!?!! I wish we could keep him (but of course, we let him go lah :) Hope he stays away from the predators and grows up to be a big healthy skink!

Gosh summer is really starting to heat up. I think I still have some vanilla ice-cream in the freezer and a nice ripe banana in the fridge...

Going to watch Brisbane Roar vs. Wellington Phoenix @ Suncorp Stadium tonight :D

Okay I'm off to make myself a banana split and go watch the boys play soccer in the park.