Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sweet sweet Saturday

Yesterday was a happy, sunshiney day :)

While the boys played futsal @ QUT Kelvin Grove, Grace and I took a stroll to the market across the street and bought flowers for ourselves!



When I got home, I cut off the stalks and floated the heads in a bowl of water, as recommended by the florist



Cantik, kan?



I also bought some really good smoked mussels for Eddie from an antipasto stall, but he finished it before I could take photos of it @.@

At home...



The boyfriend and kitteh soaking up the sun :)



I love taking photos of Mariah making weird faces! She was gnawing on some grass in this one hehe



The best part of my day was having Eddie buy me a new Budnt pan (cos my old one had become rusty), receiving an unexpected 'discount' for my new cheesecake pan, and giving a second go at baking the chocolate cake...



... WITH SUCCESS!! :D

Brought it to Farah's BBQ and didn't have any left to bring home :D Hmm maybe I'll bake another one to bring to Student-free Day tomorrow.