Friday, September 25, 2009

I CAN WALK!! :D

It still hurts to go down the stairs, and I still cannot fully rotate my foot, especially sideways... But at least I can drive now, yay! No need to get people to drive me to KFC anymore hehe *cough* (Thanks Brenan! :P )

So I drove to Ind'roo today. Dropped off my first roll of 120mm film... and was shocked to hear that it'd take one week because they need to send it off to someone else to develop it :( Bought some paper to make wedding card & angpao. Went to Myers and spent a bomb on Jurlique products. Then went to Coles and spent even more money on groceries + goodies for our little girlie party tomorrow ♥ ♥ ♥



. . . . .

Eddie and I decided to cancel all our Friday night plans, since it was inconvenient for me to get around with me hobbling at the speed of a freeze-dried snail.

The sweetiepie then suddenly called from work in the afternoon and randomly said he wanted to treat me to a nice dinner because I was injured! *melts* :') *thinks to self, must get injured more often muahah*

He brought me to Sizzler's

:D

Now bringing me to Sizzler's is like unleashing a kid with a sweet tooth in Willy Wonka's chocolate factory. Especially after having had only a bit of yogurt + a spoonful of peanut butter for lunch, I went wild at the all-you-can-eat salad bar. (Note: Crispy potato skin + blue cheese dressing = ORGASMIC. Move over, wedges & sour cream!)

The only thing that wasn't satisfactory was the steak.



I ordered the sizzling steak with creamy garlic prawns. It sucked. I've had steak a couple of times at Sizzler's already, and every single time I was sorely disappointed.

Yeah don't go to Sizzler's for steak (even though you're supposed to go to Sizzler's for steak). If you really really must have steak at Sizzler's, DO NOT ORDER THE RUMP STEAK. The beef did not taste fresh, and it was like chewing lumps of old clay. Go to Fiasco's instead, people ^^

But other than that, the rest of the meal was tops. Thanks again darling!!! (I can't say this to you now cos you're snoring behind me, heh. Cuteness)

. . . . .

I'm gonna hit the sack now, big day tomorrow


(I bought a whole bag of soup pasta, just for these few letters for the card :P)

'Nites, world!

Sleeping is no mean art:
for its sake one must stay awake all day.
~Friedrich Nietzsche