Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Zoom zoom zoom

Had wanted to go for Kandy since it's been a while since I've been out with Cakes and Yao
But it sucks that Kandy is always on a weekday
Bloody cheapskate Asians (as in renting the club weekdays cos its cheaper)
Ppl got work/classes the next day how :(

So I thought I'd be good and opted for the sensible option of not going.
Besides, it's the second day of my period and I feel too sticky squishy and disgusting to go anywhere

Had Phở for dinner with the boyfriend and the housemate
Then went to Bunnings to looks for a BBQ grill
Bought one YAY
BBQ party soon! :))

Also bought a Balsa wood glider kit, happily thinking it was child's play to assemble

Almost fainted when I saw the plan O.o

In the end I didn't even bother with the instructions cos they didn't make sense to me
Anyhow whack
Didn't have dope
Couldn't be arsed to sandpaper
No proper cutting knife

But somehow, still managed to make it LOOK like a plane...



Kitteh curled up on my chair, watching me at work :P



Luckily I still had some paint left



TAA-DAAHH :D



Plasticine on the nose to stabilize... and my baby's ready to go!



Can't wait to fly it at the park this weekend :D