I don't work at CSHS on Tuesdays because I'm at Bundamba. I left work early so that I could meet our visitors and tag along on a grand tour of our school ^^
Upon arrival, the visitors were ushered into the Arts & Performance Centre, where they were greeted by the school's string ensemble at the door.
The principal gave a short welcoming speech...

Then the ensemble played another beautiful piece before the visitors moved on to the hall.

The Production students presented with a marvellous full-dress song rehearsal from "Cats"
It was one of my favourites from the musical, called "Memory" :)

Both performances were marvellous!
I am SOO JEALOUS of our international kids... I wish I had gone to school in Australia!!! Here, I could've chosen my subjects and studied things I actually LOVED- like Visual Arts and Drama and Music and Language... instead of having forced down my throat boring useless science subjects (I'm not dissing the subjects alright, they're just useless to me), like Chemistry and Physics and Additional Maths :(
...And PENDIDIKAN MORAL!!! Who the EFF came up with Pendidikan Moral. STUPIDEST SUBJECT IN THE WORLD CAN!!! @!^#%&^*#$-!!
OK enough ranting.
I digress.
Here are our visitors with the principal, and some of our lovely 'Cats' :)

Moving on to check out the sports fields, where some boys were enjoying a game of frisby...

The [ Bell Shakespeare Company ] happened to be at school today!
They've got an educational program called [ Actors at Work ], where the troupe of actors go around different schools in the country to perform and share their passion + the awesome-ness of Shakespeare's works around the country.
They.are.SO.FRICKIN.AWESOME.

The students were mesmerized.
So was I.
I wished I could've stayed on to watch, but we had to move on...

We took the visitors on to different classrooms to see students at work
Music room, computer labs, Home Ec....

... and my little ESL room too ^^
Good thing I came to school a little earlier to tidy and spruce up the room!
After the tour, we had some morning tea in the conference room.

The principals exchanged tokens of appreciation, and took some group photos before they left

The rep from EQI (third from left) says they are trying to break into the Malaysian market and promote the program, because while we've got a huge intake of Vietnamese and Japanese and Chinese students, there are almost no participating Malaysian students at all.
I told her EQI would need to do a lot more promotional work at education fairs and such, because if I had known these programs existed, I would have loved to have studied at an Australian high school.
She handed me her card and said she'd love to keep in touch, and would keep me updated regarding any promotional work they might do in Malaysia in the future. ^^
Sekian.