
It left me scarred forever.
. . . . .
AND I LOVE IT!!! :D:D:D

Jimmy seemed suprised that -
1) I've been tattooed before, and that my previous tatt was 10 times bigger than this one (he probably thought I was a first-timer wanting a tiny little flower on my wrist)
2) that I am a high school teacher. He said that my students must think I am the coolest teacher in school with tatts. Hell yeah they do :P
Eddie jogged from his office from one end of the city to the other to be with me and hold my hand and let me dig my nails into his palm while I winced in pain! Love you lots lots lots honeybumbums ♥ ♥ ♥
. . . . .
Cakiepoo and Aunty just dropped by with a tub of homemade bubur chacha. Love you two lots lots lots too!! ♥ ♥ ♥ I am super duper itching to open the tub, but I shall be nice and wait till the mister gets home from work :)