It's Sunday!
I woke up bright and early with smudged mascara and the underwire of my bra poking uncomfortably into my ribs... I had fallen asleep reading.
Checked Facebook. Facebook is a drag. Sometimes I want to terminate my account and just live on some isolated island far far away with only the people who matter to me.
We had heong piah for brekky. God knows we spend shitloads on junk food at Yuen's, and never have any real food in the pantry.
Went to Pet Stock. Mariah finally got microchipped. She yowled all the way there. It was quick and painless. Daddy was so proud of her and she got to look at the budgies and the fishies in the tank.
Went to the markets at Eagle St Pier, but couldn't find the french crêpe stall. Met Andrew (my CELTA coursemate). Eddie bought three more puzzles from the stall next to Andrew's, they were cheaper than the ones we got from the city.
Weather was beautiful. It's getting cooler, winter is coming.
Went home to grab a rod. Bought Maccas, and had a picnic by the river at our secret spot. Caught a few catties.
Missed soccer because my 15 minute nap turned into a 3 hour one.
Hugged Yi.
Had chicken carbonara pasta for dinner.
Saw Jason Mraz live on Rove.
And now I can't sleep, thanks to my 3-hr nap.